Warranty and Technical Service
We ask our clients to keep payment vouchers (a receipt or an invoice) and original package until the warranty period expires – they are a ground for reporting complaints.
Prior to receiving a parcel one is obliged to check whether it has not been damaged during a transport. In case the package has visible external damages, we encourage you to refuse to take the delivery and contact us via the following phone number: +48663313132.
After paying a COD amount (Cash on Delivery) and acknowledging receipt of the parcel there is a possibility to open it in the presence of a courier – in case of any non-compliances, one should make a protocol of differences which becomes a ground for future complaint.
If a purchased product seems to have any manufacturing defects or is in non-compliance with the description we ask to act accordingly to the following procedure:
- Send the product to us enclosing a written statement according to a template where you can in details describe reasons for a complaint, a form of compensation as well as a return address and a bank account where money should be returned (depending on a decision made by the Shop). The Client is burdened with costs of shipment.
- Within 14 days from receiving the parcel we will inform you by e-mail or by phone about the result of your complaint.
- If the complaint shall be considered as valid, within 7 working days from the day of making a decision, we will compensate your incurred expenses by means of: mending the product, sending a new one or returning money to a specified bank account or, in case the payment was done by a charge card, by returning money directly to the card.
- If the complaint shall be considered as groundless we will send back a detailed justification of the decision and, within 14 days, we will send the product, covering delivery costs.
Should you have any doubts we encourage you to contact us to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48663313132. We will give you instructions concerning how to lodge a complaint quickly and without any problems.
Return of Products
In accordance with existing regulations, within 14 days from the date of receiving a product, you have a right to return it under the contract’s cancellation, without giving any reasons, according to general rules issuing from regulations concerning making distance contracts. It solely concerns consumer sale; therefore, it applies only to sales to a natural person who purchases products for reasons not connected with professional and business activity.
The returned product cannot have marks of using – each element has to be complete and put into an original package. Unless the product fulfills this condition it will not be received.
If you want to return a product:
- Send it in a free from damage condition and in an original package with its full content. The client covers costs of a shipment.
- Enclose a parcel with a written statement according to a template where you will express your wish to return the product as well as an account number where money will be returned.
- Within 3 working days from the date of receiving your parcel we will check the product (whether it does not have any marks of using or it was not damaged or destroyed, whether it is in an original package with its full content).
- If we do not have any objections, we will send information concerning the decision to your e-mail address. Then, within 7 working days, we will return money to the enclosed account number or, in case the payment was done by means of a charge card, directly to the card.
In case the return of a product shall be rejected (as a result of damage or visible marks of using) we will send you to your e-mail address information concerning the rejection. Within 7 working days we will send the product to a return address, covering delivery costs.