- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- French Green Clay
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
They are a source of easily assimilated by a human body vitamins, minerals and microelements.
- stimulate the regeneration of the epidermis;
- improve skin look, have antioxidant properties and seal the walls of blood vessels;
- minerals (zinc, iodine, magnesium, copper, manganium, calcium and iron) regulate skin functions;
- moisten the skin;
- slow down the process of skin aging;
- regulate the function of sebaceous glands;
- exert positive effects on skin lipidic barrier.
In cosmetics, sea algae are used in both their natural clean form, but also as an additive to other ecological ingredients such as clays or plant extracts. Therefore, by means of sea algae, one can create a unique cosmetics with desired properties.