They are a source of easily assimilated by a human body vitamins, minerals and microelements.
- stimulate the regeneration of the epidermis;
- improve skin look, have antioxidant properties and seal the walls of blood vessels;
- minerals (zinc, iodine, magnesium, copper, manganium, calcium and iron) regulate skin functions;
- moisten the skin;
- slow down the process of skin aging;
- regulate the function of sebaceous glands;
- exert positive effects on skin lipidic barrier.
In cosmetics, sea algae are used in both their natural clean form, but also as an additive to other ecological ingredients such as clays or plant extracts. Therefore, by means of sea algae, one can create a unique cosmetics with desired properties.
Algae and Porcelain Clay Sea Silt is a perfect body masque. It effectively cleans, refreshes and nourishes the skin. The product may be used on sore muscles, as it alleviates edemas and decreases (soothes) local pain. What is more, it accelerates the burning of adipose tissue and has antioxidant and anti-aging properties. The masque is rich in minerals and trace elements (calcium, sulphur, zinc, iodine, fluorine, iron etc.) crucial for balanced metabolism.
Availability: large quantity
Dispatched within: 2 working days
Fucus vesiculosus, known as bladderwrack, is a thin, branched alga of brown-green colour. It occurs by the Atlantic coast (in the area of the English Channel as well as at the cost of Great Britain), in the North Sea and in the Baltic Sea.
Availability: out of stock