- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Natural Tea Tree Essentail Oil
Clays and Muds
Clays created by nature:
- regulate the secretion of sebum;
- make the skin firm and narrow pores;
- reduce telangiectasias as well as cellulitis;
- accelerate wounds scarring.
Then it is not a surprise that clays are often used for all types of the skin. Everyone can choose a clay in such a way that it will reflect the skin’s specific character. Well-chosen clay can reduce telangiectasias and even remove skin imperfections.
Clays are a tested cosmetic. They have been used for centuries, frequently in the same way as now. They are often used in health resorts, beauty parlours and beauty farms.
In order to create your own home Spa, we offer a great variety of clays which, owing to their properties, can help in restoring a natural beauty of your skin and their detailed descriptions will help in the choice of the proper one.
Our clays originate from France and they are100% natural hich means that there is no risk of irritations and allergies. They are suitable for the creation of face masques and compresses on a whole body.
Properties of mud to loose heat slowly allow to decrease nerve and muscle tension, improve blood circulation and alleviate rheumatic pains. It is ideal for cleansing, softening and skin moistening of, especially, elbows, knees and a head.
Mud is used for bathing or in a form of a compress. As a result of adding different natural ingredients, one can create valuable products for every type of the skin. What is more, it is effective in case of hair-care for it cleans and provides healthy look.