- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A plastic bottle 30 ml with metering and dosing element.
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- A plastic bottle 15 ml with metering and dosing element.
- French Green Clay
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
Cold Pressed Butters and Vegetable Oils
Butters and vegetable oils are precious sources of lipids which regenerate the skin, protect it against the excessive loss of water, are responsible for its care and nourish the epidermis.
Being 100% natural they can be used independently but also as an additive to balms, creams or milks. They are perfect for massages and their delicate pleasant fragrance as well as nourishing substances set the body in a blissful mood.
It is a natural way to get beautiful and healthy look of the skin. They are a rich source of saturated and non-saturated fatty acids, vitamins and microelements as well as valuable active substances. Oils and butters are worth choosing with regard to needs of the skin, then they will be used to the fullest.
Thanks to the fact that fats dilute multiple natural substances they are a great base substance in creams, scrubs, balms or massages as well as aromatherapy.