- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Glyceryl Cocoate
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- Hydrolate fruit prickly pear fig - ECOCERT
- Witch hazel flower water (HYDROLAT)
- Olej Tamanu Naturalny
Hydrolats (hydrosols) are another name for "floral waters". They are used in day-to-day care – they moisten, alleviate, nourish and bring relief to dry and tired skin.
These precious waters are more delicate in comparison to fragrance oils and their pH is close to the pH of the skin. In soaps, creams, lotions they replace, so called, a water phase. Others, in turn, can be used in their natural form in place of a tonic or as a refreshing water. Owing to the content of vegetable substances, they are perfect for moistening and skin-care.
Hydrolats available in our shop are natural products originating from ecological plantations and they contain active vegetable ingredients which have a positive influence on a skin condition.
Hydrolats have a short expiring date. One should remember to store them in a fridge or to add a preservative so as to prevent them from spoiling.