- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Fucus Vesiculosus micronized (Bladderwrack)
- Natural Base Cream
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
Hydrolats (hydrosols) are another name for "floral waters". They are used in day-to-day care – they moisten, alleviate, nourish and bring relief to dry and tired skin.
These precious waters are more delicate in comparison to fragrance oils and their pH is close to the pH of the skin. In soaps, creams, lotions they replace, so called, a water phase. Others, in turn, can be used in their natural form in place of a tonic or as a refreshing water. Owing to the content of vegetable substances, they are perfect for moistening and skin-care.
Hydrolats available in our shop are natural products originating from ecological plantations and they contain active vegetable ingredients which have a positive influence on a skin condition.
Hydrolats have a short expiring date. One should remember to store them in a fridge or to add a preservative so as to prevent them from spoiling.