- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- French Green Clay
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
Hydrolats (hydrosols) are another name for "floral waters". They are used in day-to-day care – they moisten, alleviate, nourish and bring relief to dry and tired skin.
These precious waters are more delicate in comparison to fragrance oils and their pH is close to the pH of the skin. In soaps, creams, lotions they replace, so called, a water phase. Others, in turn, can be used in their natural form in place of a tonic or as a refreshing water. Owing to the content of vegetable substances, they are perfect for moistening and skin-care.
Hydrolats available in our shop are natural products originating from ecological plantations and they contain active vegetable ingredients which have a positive influence on a skin condition.
Hydrolats have a short expiring date. One should remember to store them in a fridge or to add a preservative so as to prevent them from spoiling.