- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Natural Tea Tree Essentail Oil
- French Green Clay
- Witch hazel flower water (HYDROLAT)
- Olej Tamanu Naturalny
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
AHA, BHA, PHA Hydroxy Acids
Hydroxy acids are used in both cosmetics – they decrease skin dryness, improve the condition of wrinkle-prone skin, are used as chemical scrubs – and in dermatology to the treatment of some skin diseases such as fishskin, acne, senile melanodermas, sun cornification, actinic keratosis, papillae, discolorations etc.
In low concentrations they exert effect only on the epidermis by means of supporting its cornification which results in easier and regular exfoliation, they also influence the ability to keep water in the external part of the epidermis.
Hydroxy acids in higher concentrations also influence the dermis, increasing the production of substances responsible for binding moisture in the skin, the collagen fibers and elastin.
The therapy with acids is recommended in case of the skin damaged by sun beams (they help in repairing damages), decrease wrinkles, smooth the epidermis and increase its elasticity. Additionally they help in the removal of small acne scars.