- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- French Green Clay
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
Preservatives in cosmetics play a very important role for they provide their permanence, protect against bacteria, fungi and deterioration of a cosmetic. There is nothing worse than a spoiled cream which can produce multiple problems to our skin. Products without preservatives have a very short expiring date and they should be stored in a fridge.
A preservative available in our shop is of natural origin which means that it has more mild effect in comparison to traditional preservatives. Apart from protecting the product, it also moistens the skin.