- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A plastic bottle 30 ml with metering and dosing element.
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- A plastic bottle 15 ml with metering and dosing element.
- French Green Clay
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
Preservatives in cosmetics play a very important role for they provide their permanence, protect against bacteria, fungi and deterioration of a cosmetic. There is nothing worse than a spoiled cream which can produce multiple problems to our skin. Products without preservatives have a very short expiring date and they should be stored in a fridge.
A preservative available in our shop is of natural origin which means that it has more mild effect in comparison to traditional preservatives. Apart from protecting the product, it also moistens the skin.