- Water - distilled / deionized
- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- French Green Clay
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Witch hazel flower water (HYDROLAT)
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
Preservatives in cosmetics play a very important role for they provide their permanence, protect against bacteria, fungi and deterioration of a cosmetic. There is nothing worse than a spoiled cream which can produce multiple problems to our skin. Products without preservatives have a very short expiring date and they should be stored in a fridge.
A preservative available in our shop is of natural origin which means that it has more mild effect in comparison to traditional preservatives. Apart from protecting the product, it also moistens the skin.