- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- French Green Clay
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
Preservatives in cosmetics play a very important role for they provide their permanence, protect against bacteria, fungi and deterioration of a cosmetic. There is nothing worse than a spoiled cream which can produce multiple problems to our skin. Products without preservatives have a very short expiring date and they should be stored in a fridge.
A preservative available in our shop is of natural origin which means that it has more mild effect in comparison to traditional preservatives. Apart from protecting the product, it also moistens the skin.