- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Jasmine hydrolat (hydrosol) - ECOCERT
- Dried marigold (calendula) petals
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
Preservatives in cosmetics play a very important role for they provide their permanence, protect against bacteria, fungi and deterioration of a cosmetic. There is nothing worse than a spoiled cream which can produce multiple problems to our skin. Products without preservatives have a very short expiring date and they should be stored in a fridge.
A preservative available in our shop is of natural origin which means that it has more mild effect in comparison to traditional preservatives. Apart from protecting the product, it also moistens the skin.