- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A plastic bottle 30 ml with metering and dosing element.
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- A plastic bottle 15 ml with metering and dosing element.
- French Green Clay
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
Modern cosmetics not only beautify, but also strengthen the skin and slow down its aging processes. In order to keep healthy look of the skin, hair and nails, one needs vitamins which take part in all basic body processes, allowing to its proper functioning.
What is interesting is their biological and physiological effects.
In cosmetics the use of both fat soluble (E,A,F) and water soluble vitamins (C, B5) is common. In most cases vitamins show multi-directional effects. They can be used as the following:
- moistening agents,
- regulators of kertinization processes,
- UV films,
- substances inhibiting the creation of harmful compounds in the skin,
- preservatives (vitamin E).