- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- French Green Clay
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Natural Base Cream
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
We offer a set for individual preparation of the balm at home. The set contains elements for quick and easy preparation of a cosmetic at home.
The basis for the preparation of the cream is a modern cosmetic base created entirely by us, whose formula is based on natural ingredients.
We also offer a possibility of buying the base in our shop separately.
5% Urea Cream is a perfect product for dry and very dry skins (air condition, sun) with tendency to excessive cornification. Additionally, it helps to treat acne and regenerates skin, making it more smooth and moisturised. Loosening skin bindings makes absorption of other precious ingredients easier. The cream maintains a proper level of skin moisturising, making it soft and flexible, and restoring its healthy look.
Urea is a perfect ingredient for cosmetics designed for skin care of acne-prone, dry and excessively exfoliating skins. It is also a part of NMF — a natural skin moisturising factor — which is responsible for its proper hydration. Urea and NMF exfoliate horny layers of epidermis. They increase horny layer permeability making penetration of biologically active substances easier. Urea and NMF soften and make skin more elastic. They positively influence an ability to keep a proper level of skin moisturising, delaying the appearance of ageing effects. Proper moisturising is a condition for preserving youthful and healthy skin look.
The Preparation Set for 50g of Cream:
Urea – 2,5 g
Lactic Acid – 0,5 g
Sweet Almond Oil – 2 g
Sea Algae Complex – 2g
- Elegant plastic pot for cream along with thermos and insert in a set
Water or hydrolate: 3ml — measure with the attached pipette.
The quantity of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured. The set does not contain water (hydrolate).
Check whether the received set is complete and prepare additional ingredients (water or hydrolate).
Prepare your work place adhering to the basic rules of hygiene.
- Measure water (distilled, demineralized) and pour urea into a separate container. Mix it until urea has solubilized completely and pour everything into the container with cream base. Later stir until the ingredients have blended.
Next add oil into the container with the cream base and mix everything until the ingredients have blended and received mass is homogeneous.
Add lactic acid or a sea algae complex into the obtained cream. The ingredients should be poured very precisely almost to the last drop while emptying receptacles.
Then, mix everything very precisely. The cream is ready to use.
In the end, you may add an essential oil.
Cream may be stored in room temperature up to 21°C, but the fridge is recommended.
- Ingredients: plastic pharmaceutical bottles, eppendorfs, cosmetic cream pot, ziplock bags
-Complete set: plastic ziplock bag
The cream contains lactic acid so avoid exposing face to sunbeams and always use sun filters.
Lactic acid is necessary for maintaining urea’s permanence and to support the process of skin moisturising and regeneration.