A balm for dry skin with avocado oil and extracts from marshmallow, Centella Asiatica and aloe
We offer a set for individual preparation of a balm. The set contains elements for easy and quick preparation of a cosmetic at home.
The basis for the preparation of the balm is a modern cosmetic base created entirely by us, whose formula is based on natural ingredients. We also offer a possibility of buying the base in our shop separately.
The proposed mild balm is recommended for dried skin which requires a special protection and regeneration. It intensively moistens the skin and makes its surface even, simultaneously controlling the process of exfoliation and regeneration of the epidermis as well as providing valuable ingredients. The abundance of extracts and precious properties of an avocado oil help in keeping the skin in perfect condition.
An aloe extract enhances the regeneration of the epidermis, strongly moistening it and restoring skin elasticity as well as firmness. It shows antibacterial and cleansing properties, it also protects the skin against irritations and accelerates the healing of injuries.
Cantella Asiatica Extract shows strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and prevents damage of skin tissue as a result of the aging process. It also has antiedemic effects, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, decreases the size of discolorations and makes scars (e.g. the striae of the skin) more smooth.
A marshmallow is a plant rich in vitamins – mainly A, C, D, E and from the group B. It softens the skin and makes it more smooth, protects against the harmful effects of the environment and accelerates its regeneration. The plant alleviates irritations, protecting the dry skin, and burnings, it is also a perfect product for cracking feet. The marshmallow inhibits the degradation of hyaluronic acid and has a positive influence on maintaining proper skin moistening.
An avocado oil is rich in vitamins, amnioacids, proteins and non-saturated fatty acids. It also contains a squalane which has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties, as well as chlorophyll which shows antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects. The oil is recommended for the care of dry and mature skin as a result of its high moistening properties.
Proper components of the set for the preparation of 100g of balm:
- A cream base - 60g
- An avocado oil – 10g
- A Cantella Asiatica extract– 3g
- An aloe extract – 2g
- A marshmallow extract ECO - 5g
- A label
- A disposable pipette
The amount of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured. The set does not contain water (hydrolate).
Additional elements do not included in the set:
- Water or hydrolate: 20ml – measure by means of the attached pipette or a measuring vessel.
The preparation of the balm:
- Checking whether the received set is complete and preparing additional ingredients (water or hydrolate).
- The preparation of a work place adhering to the basic rules of hygiene.
- Add proper amount of distilled water (demineralizated) and attached oil into a receptacle with a cosmetic base, subsequently mixing everything until all ingredients are blended and the mass becomes homogenous.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the obtained balm: the Cantella Asiatica extract, the aloe extract, the marshmallow extract - attached to the set. The ingredients should be poured very precisely almost to the last drop while emptying receptacles.
- Finally, mix everything very precisely.
- The balm is ready to use.
- At the end, one may add an essential oil.
The balm can be stored in room temperature up to 25°C. It is recommended to store it in a fridge.
Expiring date – 6 months.