A brightening and whitening serum for sensitive skin with thread-veins: vitamin C, black lilac.
We offer a set for individual preparation of a serum. The set contains elements for easy and quick preparation of a cosmetic at home.
An ideal highly concentrated serum which allows to remove in a simple way skin discolorations caused by the sun and senile spots as well as any skin pigmentation disorders. As a result of vitamin C instability, the serum should be prepared only when needed and stored in a fridge. The serum is prepared according to the basic rules of hygiene and should be used up in 10 days from the date of production.
Preparations containing vitamin C are a valuable elixir for the skin but, as a result of its poor stability and required high concentration, (to make the preparation effective – at least 15%) it is very difficult to find vitamin C in cosmetics offered in a regular sale, however, when it happens it is usually only for marketing purposes.
Sambucus Nigra is produced from valuable flowers of black lilac. It is recommended for thread-vein complexion and is also used in anti-aging preparations. It stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid, increases moistening and regeneration, finally it protects fragile capillary vessels, increasing their elasticity.
- skin surface smoothing and nourishing – when used regularly it may lead to a complete removal of small wrinkles and prevent the creation of new ones
- decrease of vascular changes and erythema
- regeneration of vitamin E
- antioxidant – it prevents the creation of free radicals
- regeneration of the epidermis and acceleration of injuries’ healing brightened and tensed complexion so typical for young skin
- improved skin colour, it removes skin discolorations created as a result of disorders in the process of melanin’s synthesis. The serum is recommended for the care of mature skin.
- A vitamin C – 1.5g
- Hydromanil – 0.4g
- A hyaluronic acid 0.5g
- A polysorbate 20 – 1g
- An extract from the flowers of black lilac – 0.3g
- A vitamin E – 0.1g
- A label
- A pipette
- A stirring spatula
- A bottle for serum with a dropping-tube
- Water or hydrolate: 6.2g – measure by means of the attached pipette or measuring vessel.
- The amount of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured. The set does not contain water (hydrolate)
The preparation of the serum:
- Prepare work place adhering to the basic rules of hygiene.
- Checking whether you have all necessary ingredients.
- Add water and vitamin C into the container (a glass or a beaker) and subsequently stirring dilute the vitamin.
- Add properly measured the remaining ingredients into the created solution.
- Stir everything precisely until the ingredients blend.
- The serum is ready to use.
Storage – in a fridge.
Expiring date – up to 10 days.