- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Jasmine hydrolat (hydrosol) - ECOCERT
- Dried marigold (calendula) petals
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
A light anti-aging serum with argan oil and extracts from centella asiatica, green tea and marshmallow
We offer a set for individual preparation of a serum. The set contains elements for easy and quick preparation of a cosmetic at home.
A mild anti-aging serum recommended for every type of skin, especially for sensitive one. It intensively moistens the upper layers of the epidermis, regenerating, smoothing and making the complexion homogenous. A rich content of used oils and plant extracts provides the skin with indispensable substances for keeping youthful and healthy skin look.
An argan oil provides the skin with fatty acids (omega-6 and -9) and vitamin E, which is responsible for the oil’s high antioxidant properties, supporting natural defensive mechanisms of cells in the fight against free radicals. It also helps in the healing of injuries and shows anti-inflammatory and alleviating properties. A karite oil in turn, as a fluid fraction of Karite Butter (Shea) ideally moistens the skin, it is absorbed well and protects the skin against UV radiation (a natural sunscreen filter).
Cantella Asiatica shows strong anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects as well as it prevents the creation of skin damages as a result of aging process. It also has antiedemic properties, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, makes discolorations and scars smooth and decreases their size (e.g. the striae of the skin). Additionally, a green tea, which is a rich source of polyphenols and metylxanthine, shows antioxidating as well as anti-inflammatory effects and influences the reduction of vessels’ rupturing. It also protects against UV radiation. The green tea has an ability of inhibiting the degradation of collagen, maintaining healthy look of the skin and its elasticity.
A marshmallow is a plant rich in vitamins, mainly A, C, D, E and from group B. It softens the skin and makes it smooth, protects it against harmful effects of the environment and accelerates its regeneration. The marshmallow alleviates irritations, protecting dry skin and alleviating burnings. It inhibits the degradation of hyaluronic acid and has a positive influence on maintaining proper moistening.
- skin surface smoothing,
- softening and nourishing smoothing of small wrinkles while systematically used and preventing the creation of new ones
- decrease of rupturing vessels
- the epidermis’ regeneration and acceleration of the process of injuries’ healing
- brightened and tensed complexion which so characteristic of young skin
- improved skin colour
Proper components of the set for the preparation of 50g of serum:
Cream base - 35g
An argan oil – 3g
A Karite oil – 2g
A Cantella Asiatica extract ECO – 1.5g
A green tea extract ECO – 1.5g
A marshmallow extract ECO – 2g
Water or hydrolate: 5ml – measure by means of the attached pipette or measuring vessel.
The amount of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured. The set does not contain water (hydrolate)
The preparation of the serum:
Checking whether the received set is complete and preparing additional ingredients (water or hydrolate).
The preparation of a work place adhering to the basic rules of hygiene.
Add one after one the properly measured ingredients into the container with the cream base, next stir everything until the ingredients blend. The ingredients should be poured very precisely almost to the last drop while emptying receptacles.
The serum can be stored in room temperature up to 25°C.
Expiring date – 6 months.