- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- French Green Clay
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
A moistening and exfoliating tonic with AHA C.I. 3% acid
Acid concentration in the tonic is 1.5%
We offer a set for individual preparation of a tonic. The set contains elements for easy and quick preparation of a cosmetic at home, it does not contain water (hydrolate).
The tonic is especially recommended for people with dry and wrinkle-prone skin as a result of its high moistening properties.
What is more, it improves skin color, removes discolorations, makes scars even and supports skin regeneration. The tonic considerably improves the moistening of horny layer as a result of binding water molecules by hydrogen bridges created between the molecules of H2O and hydroxyl groups of AHA acids.
It is also indispensable in after-sun therapies because it allows to restore freshness and glow to the sun-tired skin. In order to prepare the tonic we used a concentrated mix of the following extracts: lemon juice, maracuja, grapes, pineapple and sugar cane.
The extract also contains the following hydroxyacids: citric, glycolic, tartaric, malic and lactic.
The extract is en effective product for ichthyosis (so called fish scale), it also, what has been clinically observed, visibly restores thick horny layer to almost proper condition.
Proper components of the set for the preparation of 100g of fluid:
- An AHA extract – 3g
- A plant glycerin – 5g
- A hyaluronic acid 1% - 5g
- A vitamin B5 – 1g
- A Lactil – 1g
- A preservative – 1g
- A disposable pipette
- A label
The amount of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured.
- Water or hydrolate: 84ml – measure by means of the attached pipette or in a beaker
The preparation of the tonic:
- Checking whether you have all necessary ingredients.
- Measure a proper amount of water (hydrolate) and pour the alantonin into the container (a glass or a beaker), next heat everything until the powder dilutes completely, simultaneously watching out not to sweat the solution.
- Cool the solution down to the room temperature and next add the remaining ingredients attached to the set, remembering to pour them very precisely almost to the last drop while emptying receptacles.
- Finally, stir everything precisely.
- The tonic is ready to use.