- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
A moistening tonic with hydromanil and hyaluronic acid for daily skin care routine.
We offer a set for individual preparation of a tonic. The set contains elements for easy and quick preparation of a cosmetic at home, it does not contain water (hydrolate).
We recommend a tonic with moistening, nourishing, regenerative and anti-aging properties. The tonic is a rich source of moistening substances contained in the hydromanil and additional effect of keeping water in the skin is provided by the hyaluronic acid. A proper moistening is the basis of healthy and youthfully looking skin and provides protection against premature aging.
Oligosaccharides contained in the hydromanil penetrate from the external surface of horny layer inside it, resulting in the accumulation of moistening and the reduction of skin exfoliation. It regulates the process of the epidermis’ exfoliation, removes the layers of thickened cells leaving the horny layer coherent and elastic, therefore, improving an external skin look.
The hyaluronic acid, which is a part of the skin, is one of its most important components. By binding water in the epidermis, it prevents the creation of wrinkles and provides elasticity. What is more, the acid keeps water in the body and maintains the level of cellular fluid, contained in the extracellular matrix. The tonic is designed for the care of every type of the skin.
Proper components of the set for the preparation of 100g of fluid:
- The Hydromanil ECO – 5g
- A hyaluronic acid 1% - 2g
- A plant glycerin – 5g
- A vitamin B5 – 2g
- An alantonin– 1g
- A preservative – 1g
- A disposable pipette
- A label
- A bottle with closing and dosing system
Additional elements do not included in the set:
- Water or hydrolate: 82ml – measure by means of the attached pipette or in a beaker
- Checking whether you have all necessary ingredients.
- Measure a proper amount of water (hydrolate) and pour the alantonin into the container (a glass or a beaker), next heat everything until the powder dilutes completely, simultaneously watching out not to sweat the solution.
- Cool the solution down to the room temperature and next add the remaining ingredients attached to the set, remembering to pour them very precisely almost to the last drop while emptying receptacles.
- Finally, stir everything precisely.
- The tonic is ready to use.