- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
A tonic for acne and sebaceous complexions with 2% salicylic acid and 7% AHA 50 C.I acids
We offer a set for individual preparation of a tonic. The set contains elements for easy and quick preparation of a cosmetic at home, it does not contain water (hydrolate) and ethyl alcohol (spirit).
A tonic is recommended for people with acne and sebaceous complexions. It has exfoliating, bacteriostatic and antifungal properties, it also prevents the creation of blackheads. It supports the fight against discolorations and helps in the removal of small acne scars. It removes small wrinkles, improves skin elasticity and moistening.
Salicylic acid, as a result of its antibacterial properties and fat solubility, can penetrate deeply into hair bulbs through the sebaceous layer and prevent the creation of blackheads which is crucial in the treatment of acne. It can be an ideal solution for people with acne and sebaceous complexions. The acid is also recommended for dry complexion with blocked pores (line T) for it does not have drying properties.
Additionally, a concentration of AHA acids improves skin colour and moistening of horny layer, it removes discolorations, makes scars more even and finally it supports skin regeneration. It also accelerates the healing of inflammatory spots (e.g. acne changes) and irritations.
An extract from the flowers of black lilac plays a role of a strong antioxidant, additionally, together with an algae complex, they alleviate eventual irritations by providing the skin with valuable vitamins and microelements.
Properties of the tonic:
- regulates cellular skin regeneration and exfoliates the horny layer of the epidermis;
- helps in the decreasing of sun and inflammatory discolorations;
- enhances effectiveness of other cosmetic preparations – the skin prepared by acids absorbs active substances contained in them better;
- decreases small acne scars;
- products with salicylic acid cannot be used by people who are allergic to salicylates as well as by pregnant women and nursing mothers;
During the therapy with salicylic acid one should not visit sun lounges as well as sunbath. The use of stable highly protective filters is obligatory. Products with salicylic acid should not be used by pregnant women.
Proper components of the set for the preparation of 100g of tonic:
- A salicylic acid – 2g
- AHA 50 C.I. – 7g
- A plant glycerin – 5g
- A preservative – 1g
- An extract from the flowers of black lilac (an antioxidant) – 3g
- A complex of sea algae – 3g
- A disposable pipette
- A label
- A bottle with closing and dosing system
The amount of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured.
Additional elements do not included in the set:
- Water or hydrolate: 64ml – measure by means of the attached pipette or in a beaker
- An ethyl alcohol (spirit) – 5g - measure by means of the attached pipette or in a beaker
- A lactic acid – for the purpose of pH regulation.
The preparation of the tonic:
- Checking whether you have all necessary ingredients.
- Prepare work place adhering to the basic rules of hygiene.
- Add properly measured amounts of the salicylic acid and the spirit into the container (a glass or a beaker); stir everything until the salicylic acids dilutes.
- Next, add AHA 50 C.I. acid and stir everything once again.
- Add hydrolate into the obtained solution and stir everything; the solution obtains a milk-like colour, the salicylic acid should not be precipitated. In case the crystals are precipitated, one should heat everything in a heated bath until they dilute completely.
- Add the preservative into the created solution and stir everything until it dilutes completely.
- Cool the solution down to the room temperature and subsequently add the remaining ingredients attached to the set, while remembering to pour them very carefully almost to the last drop, emptying the attached containers.
- Stir everything precisely.
- Measure the pH level, it should vary between 2.8 to 3.6. In case it is required, one may regulate it by means of the lactic acid.
- The tonic is ready to use.
The tonic may be stored in room temperature up to 21°C (a fridge is recommended)
The expiring date – 3 months