- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Natural Tea Tree Essentail Oil
A tonic for sensitive skin with thread-veins: black lilac flowers extract ECOCERT
We offer a set for individual preparation of a tonic. The set contains elements for easy and quick preparation of a cosmetic at home, it does not contain water (hydrolate).
The tonic is recommended for people with sensitive, thread-vein as well as acne and irritation prone complexions. It is an ideal product for the care of mature skin. The tonic considerably stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid and increases its moistening as well as regeneration, besides it protects fragile capillary vessels by enhancing their elasticity.
The tonic perfectly refreshes and protects the skin, allowing to maintain its freshness a whole day. A valuable extract from black lilac (Sambucus Nigra) is one of the strongest antioxidants which shows alleviating, anti-inflammatory, cleansing, tensing and antibacterial properties.
The flowers of black lilac are a rich source of the following substances: glycosides, sambunigrins, benzaldehydes, hydrocyanic acid, rutin, essential oils, organic acids – ascorbic, caffeic, malic, valeric, hydrochloric, tannins and vitamin E.
Proper components of the set for the preparation of 100g of fluid:
- An extract from the flowers of black lilac – 3g
- A plant glycerin – 5g
- A polysorbate 20 – 2g
- A vitamin B5 – 2g
- An alantonin – 1g
- A preservative – 1g
- A disposable pipette
- A label
- A bottle with closing and dosing system
The amount of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured.
Additional elements do not included in the set:
- Water or hydrolate: 88ml – measure by means of the attached pipette or in a beaker
The preparation of the tonic:
- Checking whether you have all necessary ingredients.
- Measure a proper amount of water (hydrolate) and pour the alantonin into the container (a glass or a beaker), next heat everything until the powder dilutes completely, simultaneously watching out not to sweat the solution.
- Cool the solution down to the room temperature and next add the remaining ingredients attached to the set, remembering to pour them very precisely almost to the last drop while emptying receptacles.
- Finally, stir everything precisely.
- The tonic is ready to use.