- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- French Green Clay
- A plastic bottle 60ml with atomizer.
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Witch hazel flower water (HYDROLAT)
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Hydrolate fruit prickly pear fig - ECOCERT
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Aloe Vera
Aloe is a plant which enhances regeneration of the epidermis. Strong moisturising properties increase skin elasticity and firmness, simultaneously rebuilding its lipid barrier. It stimulates fibroblasts to synthesise collagen and elastin, restoring healthy and youthful look to mature and damaged skins.
Aloe has got antibacterial as well as cleansing properties which favour the removal of inflammatory conditions. It is an ideal preparation for acne and sebaceous skin care.
As a skin preparation, aloe strengthens hair bulbs, protects hair against falling out, giving them brightness and fluffiness.
- When used topically, it has got disinfecting, anti- inflammatory, tensing, alleviating, and antibacterial properties
- Accelerates healing of eczemas, pustules, injuries, and burns; shortens bleeding time, prevents itching, and decreases pain
- Firms and smooths skin; improves skin elasticity
- Moisturises skin and maintains proper level of humidity
- Improves blood circulation and strengthens blood vessels
- Filters sun beams
- Removes discolourations and soothes scars
- Designed for dry, mature and acne-prone skin care
- Strengthens hair, prevents hair falling and dandruff
|Use||Hair and skin-care preparations. Recommended especially for acne-prone, sebaceous and irritation-prone skins. An ideal additive to anti-ageing cosmetics.|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 1%.|
|Storage||In room temperature, tightly shut, protect against humidity.|