- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
An anti-aging cream: coenzyme q10, hyaluronic acid, green tea, argan, squalane, baobab
Proper components of the set for the preparation of 50g of cream:
Cream base - 40g
A complex with coenzyme Q10, squalane, vitamin E – 2g
A green tea extract – 1g
A hyaluronic acid 1% - 2g
A baobab seed oil – 1g
An argan oil – 1g
A disposable pipette
Water or hydrolate: 3ml – measure by means of the attached pipette
The amount of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured. The set does not contain water (hydrolate)
The preparation of the cream:
Checking whether the received set is complete and preparing additional ingredients (water or hydrolate).
The preparation of a work place adhering to the basic rules of hygiene.
Add proper amount of distilled water (demineralizated) and attached oil into a receptacle with a cosmetic base, subsequently mixing everything until all ingredients are blended and the mass becomes homogenous.
Add the remaining ingredients attached to the set into the obtained cream. The ingredients should be poured very precisely almost to the last drop while emptying receptacles.
Finally, mix everything very precisely. The cream is ready to use.
The cream can be stored in room temperature up to 25°C. It is recommended to store it in a fridge.
Expiring date – 3 months.