- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
An anti-inflammatory tonic with ecological extracts from chamomile and marshmallow.
We offer a set for individual preparation of a tonic. The set contains elements for easy and quick preparation of a cosmetic at home, it does not contain water (hydrolate).
A tonic is a soothing elixir for irritated and swollen skin on the face as well as around eyes. It stimulates processes of the epidermis’ regeneration and accelerates the healing of imperfections, it also alleviates and soothes irritated and sensitive skin.
An extract from marshmallow softens the epidermis and makes it more even, it also protects it against harmful effects of the environment. The marshmallow also inhibits the degradation of hyaluronic acid which is one of the components of intercellular cement of our skin. It has a positive influence on maintain proper skin moistening, protecting it against the effects of aging.
Both used substances are a rich source of vitamins and mineral substances which are crucial for preserving healthy skin look.
Proper components of the set for the preparation of 100g of fluid:
- An extract from chamomile Eco – 2g
- An extract from marshmallow Eco – 2g
- A plant glycerin – 5g
- A polysorbate 20 – 2g
- A vitamin B5 – 2g
- An alantonin– 1g
- A preservative – 1g
- A disposable pipette
- A label
- A bottle with closing and dosing system
The amount of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured.
Additional elements do not included in the set:
- Water or hydrolate: 85ml – measure by means of the attached pipette or in a beaker
The preparation of the tonic:
- Checking whether you have all necessary ingredients.
- Measure a proper amount of water (hydrolate) and pour the alantonin into the container (a glass or a beaker), next heat everything until the powder dilutes completely, simultaneously watching out not to sweat the solution.
- Cool the solution down to the room temperature and next add the remaining ingredients attached to the set, remembering to pour them very precisely almost to the last drop while emptying receptacles.
- Finally, stir everything precisely.
- The tonic is ready to use.