- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- French Green Clay
- A plastic bottle 60ml with atomizer.
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Witch hazel flower water (HYDROLAT)
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Hydrolate fruit prickly pear fig - ECOCERT
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
Anti-acne serum with hemp and lavender oils.
We offer our readymade product – Lynia. The oil is a perfect product for daily care. The product is dermatologically testes.
Anti-acne serum for problematic skin regulates sebum and enhances skin’s regeneration. It is perfect to combine with hyaluronic acid gel. It reduces amount of acne changes, purifies and refreshes your skin.
Hemp oil improves skin resistance, soothes it and makes it soft and firm. Hemp oil has natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.
Tee tree oil has antibacterial, firming and regenerative abilities. It reduces amount of acne changes.
Lavender oil reduces skin inflammations, eczemas and acne. It has anti bacteria and antifungal abilities.
Caprylic is a mixture of fatty acid obtained from the process of cocoa oil esterification with glycerin. It has ability to contain water in the skin, because it creates barrier on its surface. It is neutral, very well greasing, smoothening and skin protecting oil. It makes the skin more soft and flexible. It also has preservative abilities. Caprylic is widely used in cosmetics because of its properties: neutral, colorless, odor-free, durable and easily soluble.
Vitamin E is thought to be elixir of youth and health. It is one of the factors that suppresses process of cell aging and takes part in providing organism with oxygen. It accelerates burns healing, smoothens and toughens scars and protects from sun radiation.
Shea Light is perfect emollient for any type of cream, oil or lotion, especially in combination with moisturizing components. Shea Light cooperates well with many active components used in face care creams and serums, as it facilitates preparation of sensitive and mature skin cosmetics.
INCI: Caprilic/ Capric Triglyceride, C1-15 Alkane, Cannabis sativa Seed Oil, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Squalane, DL-alfa takoferol octan, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Storage: We store the serum in the temperature range between 15 ° C and 21 ° C.
Use: Optimally 1-2 times a day.
Capacity: 15 ml