- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
Apricot seed oil is a non-refined product cold pressed from the seeds of apricot. It has mainly moistening properties and is rich in vitamin A and E. The oil is recommended for different types of skin, especially dry, mature and sensitive. A perfect choice for massage. It contains vitamin B17 – so called amygdalin or laetrile – which is known as a natural medicine for cancer. Apricot oil is light, gentle, transparent and has light yellow colour.
Its fragrance is gentle and resembles almonds with a tone of apricot.
The oil is rich in non-saturated fatty acids, oleic and linoleic acids, vitamin A and above all vitamin B17. Besides it may be used as a substitute for balms because it can be easily absorbed and does not leave an oily film on the skin. It moistens skin and makes it sleek.
The oil improves condition of mature skin by limiting the creation of new wrinkles. It is may be used for massage purposes and as an additive to bath oils (especially for children).
|Use||Face creams and body lotions, anti-aging preparations, massage.|
||Up to 100%|
|Storage||Darkened, clean place, at room temperature.|
|Expiring date||Given on the label.|