- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Natural Tea Tree Essentail Oil
Basil Root Extract — hair growth stimulation
INCI: Ocimum Basilicum Hairy Root Culture Extract (and) Alcohol (and) Aqua / Water
Normally, there are about 100.000–150.000 strands of hair on your head. In order to maintain this number, they need to be replaced at the same rate as they are falling out. In one day an individual person may loose even 100 strands of hair and it is completely natural. If this number is much bigger for a prolonged time, we speak about hair loss.
Basil is the so called "king's herb" and it is a rich source of essential oils as well as a strong antioxidant which prevents ageing, the creation of neoplasms, and the spread of germs and viruses. Basil was used in Ayurveda medicine due to its curative properties.
Hair follicles are very sensitive to dihydrotestosterone, an active form of testosterone. Androgenic alopecia is a hereditary condition which affects both men and women in all ages. Hair thickening is a slow process. It often takes decades as hair follicles produce increasingly thinner and smaller strands of hair, eventually ceasing to do so completely.
Basil Root Extract prevents the excessive hair loss, increases hair density, and stimulates cells of hair follicles, the same time supporting the fight against androgenic alopecia. Our product inhibits the activity of 5α reductase type II enzyme responsible for androgenic alopecia and stimulates hair follicles.
5α reductase type II is an enzyme which is the main reason of androgenic alopecia. It transforms testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) = hormone activator. This enzyme is present in the cells of hair follicles and works as a catalyst, reducing testosterone into a stronger androgen — dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which shows 2–3 times higher androgenic affinity. By reducing the activity of 5α reductase type II, it is possible to decrease the rate of hair falling. .
Basil Root Extract:
- slows down the activity of the enzyme responsible for androgenic alopecia
- strengthens skin structures in the area of the head and slows down the rate of hair loss;
- may stimulate the proliferation of skin cells;
- considerably decreases hair loss while increasing hair density.
- Prevention of hair loss
- Increase of hair density
- Stimulation of hair follicles
- Rejuvenation of scalp
Conditioners for lashes and eyebrows;
Shampoos, conditioners, mists, hair and scalp masks
|Recommended||from 1% to 3%.|
|Storage||In temperature up to 21 C — a tightly shut receptacle, in a shaded.|