- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- French Green Clay
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Hydrolate fruit prickly pear fig - ECOCERT
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
INCI: Rubus fructicosis oil
Blackberry seed oil contains ample amounts of antioxidant activity including Vitamin E, tocopherols, tocotrienols and a variety of carotenoids. Blackberry seed oil contains both lutein and zeaxanthin, carotenoids believed to support eye health.
This oil is a good source of polyunsaturated fatty acids including omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. In fact, blackberry seed oil is over 70% polyunsaturated fatty acid. It is very low in saturated fat.
|Use||In cosmetics: face and body creams, hair-masks, facemasks, make-up removers, anti-aging preparation.|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, in cosmetic products up to 20%.|
|Storage||A semi-dark, clean place in the temperature of 15-20°C.|
|Expiring date||Given on the package.|
*author of the picture is: MPF