- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- French Green Clay
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Hydrolate fruit prickly pear fig - ECOCERT
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
INCI: Lithothamnium, Bora Bora white sand, Coconut pulp
Bora Bora body scrub
Polynesian scrub removes dead cells of the epidermis, cleans the skin and provides gentle coconut fragrance. The preparation is offered in a form of powder designed to mix it with water directly prior to a procedure.
Exfoliating effects are assured by coconut pulp and grains of sand from Bora Bora. The combination of these components with Lithothamnium algae makes the preparation effective despite its gentle effect.
After the procedure the skin is cleaned and softened.
Mix the powder with water until you obtain a homogenous mass. Next, apply it onto the skin by means of rubbing down with circular motions. It can also be used for callous skin on elbows, feet and knees. After the procedure, rinse the body with water.
The amount of powder:
20g with 40ml of water for face
It can be applied onto the whole body or face and neck except for the area around eyes.
- white sand from Bora Bora
- coconut pulp
|Use||Body and face scrub|
Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin.
|Storage:||Tightly closed receptacle in room temperature, protect against the direct access of light and humidity|
|Expiring date:||Given on the package|