- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
INCI: faex medicinalis extract
Brewers yeast is very helpful for hair growth because it contains a full complement of B vitamins, including one of the most important, biotin. Biotin is an essential nutrient whose enzymatic action helps with formation of essential fatty acids and glucose. Biotin also helps to strengthen the protein structures of the hair. These include the hair, fingernails and skin.
In addition to B vitamins, brewer's yeast also is a source of the minerals selenium, copper and zinc. Biotin combined with these trace elements are integral to growing and maintaining healthy hair. Genuine brewer's yeast contains the mineral chromium. Nutritional yeast usually does not have this mineral. With its dearth of B vitamins and selenium, brewer's yeast has been effective in slowing down graying hair and and minimizing breakage.
Brewer‘s yeast extract has been used by the Lithuanian women in hair care since historical times. It smoothes out the surface of the damaged hair and restores its natural shine and strength.
|Use||Hair and nail conditioners, mascaras, hair and skin-care gels, face and neck creams, after-shave balms and fluids, hand creams, face tonics, body balms|
From 1,0 to 5,0%.
|Storage||In the refrigerator
|Solubility||Soluble in water.
|Expiring date||Given on the package.|