- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil & Daucus carota sativa
A carrot macerate is obtained in the process of macerating a root of carrot in sunflower oil which is obtained as a result of cold-pressing method. The resulting macerate has joined properties of sunflower oil and carrot. It shows anti-inflammatory properties, increases the defensive abilities of the skin against infections, protects against the effects of sun beams and accelerates the healing of injuries. The carrot oil regulates the functions of skin and assists in the improvement of its condition. When used regularly, the skin becomes more firm as well as elastic and the number of wrinkles decreases.
The carrot macerate contains provitamin A, calcium, phosphorus, sodium chloride, potassium, iron, iodine, zinc, manganium, tocopherol, vitamins from group B (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, biotin), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), rutin, phthiocol, folic acid, coumarines, organic acids, essential oils etc./p>
The oil is deep orange and may be used a preparation for dry hair.
When used in large doses dyes skin and hair. It can be used as a natural bronzer, however, one should retain the concentration of no more than 5%.
|Use||In Cosmetics: as a natural bronzer, skin and hair products.|
|Recommended concentration||In skin products from 2 to 5%, in hair products from 1 to 3%.|
|Storage||In temperature not lower than °C. In higher temperature beta-carotene can quickly oxidize and the product will lose its colour.|