- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
INCI: Aqua, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein
The cereals hydrolysate is obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis of the proteins of three different cereals: Wheat, Soya and Maize. This protein combination provides a balanced amino acid concentration suitable for a wide range of cosmetic formulations. It might be also an alternative to the use of animal proteins hydrolysates.
Due to its characteristics, the cereals hydrolisate is recommended for products to which filmogenic, moisturizing and anti-free radical effects, and capillary restructure are the aim.
Its strong filmogenic properties on the skin are due to its amino acid composition, with hygroscopic properties that maintain skin moisture, besides leaving a pleasant final sensation. These characteristics make it suitable for cosmetic bath and shower products, for after-bath and after-shave products and for body milks.
The cereals hydrolisate may be used for hair care products because of its high aspartic acid, glutamic acid and cysteine contents.
These amino acids reconstruct cystine bonds, and eliminating free –SH groups, thus restructuring the hairshaft. Additionally, this product leaves the hair easier to comb and shinier. This product contains high amounts of glutamic acid, which builds keratin ionic bonds, thus restructuring the hairshaft. Amino acids create a lipophilic environment around ionic bonds, thus providing energy and a filmogenic effect to the hair
|Use||Hair conditioners, shampoo, face and neck creams, after-shave balms and fluids, hand creams, face tonics, body balms|
Hair products: 1 - 2 %
|Solubility||Soluble in water
|Expiring date||Given on the package|