- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
INCI: Citric Acid
Citric acid is a normal component of human cells that is metabolized, degraded, and eliminated from the body. Also known as E330, it is one of the main ingredients in the food and beverage industry because it is easily obtained in large quantities, healthy and cheap. It is often used for proper mineral supplementation of food, as an acidity regulator, and as a flavor compound. Citric acid enhances the activity of many beneficial antioxidants, but is not, itself, an antioxidant.
Citric acid is a common ingredient found in face packs and skin products. It is considered an antioxidant that can help the regeneration of skin tissue and slowing down the aging process.
In the case of stained skin or freckles, the use of a cream rich in citric acid will have a depigmentation effect.