- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
INCI: Monthae, Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous Earth/Terrede Diatomées) - Algin - Calcium Sulfate - TheobromaCacao (Cacoa) Seed Powder, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate - Trisodium Phosphate
Cocoa peel-off algae masque — it is not for any reason that almost 2000 years ago the cocoa was called "The Food of Gods" by the Maya people. You may say that the use of cocoa in cosmetic procedures is like putting delicious food on your skin. Undergoing such a procedure makes you feel relaxed and satisfied without the need to consume caloric chocolate.
Cocoa peel-off algae masque has strong rejuvenating and revitalizing properties. It perfectly cleans, moistens and nourishes your skin. This product is ideal for the care of flabby, ageing and sensitive skin. It is also recommended for these types of skin which should be intensively stimulated and deeply moistened.
Cocoa beans have rich biochemical composition. They contain 800+ moistening, revitalizing, refreshing and regenerative molecules.
The cocoa contains:
·minerals and mineral components: calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorous. Chocolate is rich in magnesium. Experts have discovered a connection between the deficiency of these mineral components and premenstrual syndrome. Therefore, many women believe that chocolate helps them improve mood, especially before menstruation or when they experience stress..
·vitamins A, E and from B group;;
· serotonin — makes you feel calm and happy. Chocolate contains tryptophan which is used by the brain to produce a neurotransmitter called serotonin. A high level of serotonin is responsible for the feeling of happiness.
· phenylethylamine phenylethylamine — while tryptophan may be referred to as "chocolate ecstasy," another chemical component, a phenylethylamine, is called "chocolate amphetamine." A high level of this neurotransmitter helps to produce the feeling of excitement.
· aromatic substances.
Use in 2:3 ratio, e.g. 2 parts of mask should be spread in 3 parts of mineral or spring non-carbonated water..
Stir until your receive smooth, homogeneous mass..
Next quickly put the mass on the face and the neck.
Remove the masque after 15–20 minutes, beginning at the edges.
Rinse the face and the neck with water.
|Use||The mask on the face, neck .|
Up to 100% may be applied directly to the skin.
The ratio of the mixture into the water: 30/90.
|Storage||Sealed at room temperature, away from direct light and moisture.|