- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
Microdermabrasion evolved from a technique called dermabrasion.
Dermabrasion has been around for decades and was used to treat severe scarring by polishing the uppermost surface of the skin with an abrasive, metallic attachment. This highly effective technique requires recovery time, not to mention anesthesia. Microdermabrasion is gifted with a gentler, less invasive skin-resurfacing technology.And, there is no risk of blotchy areas on darkly pigmented individuals.
Microdermabrasion is a procedure where tiny micro crystals “sand” or “polish” the skin and gradually remove scarred or discolored epidermal tissue. Microscopic studies have supported the effectiveness of microdermabrasion.
The most effective crystals to be found in high-end Microdermabrasion treatments is corundum crystal (aluminium oxide), When massaged on an area of skin, these crystals help to exfoliate the skin or to resurface it, very similar to that done by dermatological procedures such as dermabrasion, chemical peels and laser resurfacing. Only it can be done by yourself in the comfort of your home! Corundum crystal is the second hardest natural mineral known to science (next to diamonds).
It is an inert substance and it is insoluble in water and organic substances. It is very safe for use in skincare and is non-carcinogenic and non-toxic . These properties make corundum an excellent substance for exfoliation.
Corundum can be used by adding it to a shower gel, 1% hyaluronic acid gel or a favorite oil in proportions of 1:6 (one part of alumina to 6 parts of hyaluronic acid, a gel or oil).
Then the mixture thoroughly massaged into the skin face and body with a slow, circular motion. After a while, rinse thoroughly, and you can go to your favorite beauty treatments.
This treatment should be repeated regularly 1-2 times a week.