- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- French Green Clay
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Natural Base Cream
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
Delicate moisturizing and regenerating bronzer for all skin types: algae, NMF, carrot, green tea, almond
We offer a set for individual preparation of the balm at home. The set contains elements for quick and easy preparation of a cosmetic at home.
Delicate bronzer is a proposition of very light and gentle cream which shows regenerative, moistening and nourishing properties, providing the skin with subtle colour of healthy tan. The cream is recommended for the care of every type of skin. It protects against external factors simultaneously nourishing, regenerating and intensively moistening. The presence of carrot macerate and nigella oil in the formula provides the skin with delicate tan colour.
Green tea extract shows anti-oxidative, anti-inflammatory and photoprotective properties which counteract harmful sun beams by reducing the creation of erythemas. What is more, polyphenols inhibit enzymes (metalloproteinases) which are the cause for decreasing the amount of collagen in the dermis, hence stopping the aging process.
Carrot macerate (oil) shows anti-inflammatory properties, increases the defensive abilities of the skin against infections, protects against the effects of sun beams and accelerates the healing of injuries. The carrot oil regulates the functions of skin and assists in the improvement of its condition. When used regularly, the skin becomes more firm and elastic. The use in large doses dyes skin and hair. It can be used as a natural bronzer, however, one should retain the concentration of no more than 5%.
NMF is a substance which protects the skin against dehydration. It allows for keeping a proper level of water in the upper parts layers of the skin. It also plays a crucial role in retaining physical properties of outer layers of the skin (horny layer). The components of NMF include aminoacids, urea, AHA acids as well as their lactates and PCA.
Marine Algae Mix is a botanical complex of algae extracts which include the following: ascophyllum, spirulina, laminaria, bladder wrack and nori. The composition of the extract was well designed so that it has intensively regenerating, moistening and anti-cellulite effects. It is perfect for healing of inflammatory conditions and irritations, it brings relief as well as skin lipidic balance.
The components of a set required for the preparation of 50g of cream:
- Cream base – 40g
- Carrot macerate – 1.5g
- Marine Algae Mix – 2g
- Green tea extract – 1g
- NMF – 1g
- Sweet almond oil oil – 2g
- Disposable pipette
- Elegant plastic pot for the cream together with thermos and insert in a set
Additional elements which are not included in the set:
Water or hydrolate: 2.5ml – measure by means of attached pipette.
The quantity of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured.
The preparation of the cream:
- Checking whether the received set is complete and preparing additional ingredients (water or hydrolate).
- The preparation of a work place adhering to the basic rules of hygiene.
- Add proper amount of distilled water (demineralizated) and attached oil into a receptacle with a cosmetic base, subsequently mixing everything until all ingredients are blended and the mass becomes homogenous.
- Add the remaining ingredients attached to the set into the obtained cream, stirring the cream every time an ingredient is added. The ingredients should be poured very precisely almost to the last drop while emptying receptacles. Stir every time an ingredient is added.
- Then, mix everything very precisely.
- The cream is ready to use.
- At the end, one may add an essential oil.
The cream can be stored in room temperature up to 21°C. However, it is recommended to store it in a fridge.
Expiring date – 6 months.