- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Natural Tea Tree Essentail Oil
INCI: Sambucus Nigra Seed Oil
Elderberry Seed Oil is produced from the seeds of wild growing elderberries and is a yellow to brownish oil with a typical taste and soft aroma. Elderberry seed oil is highly nutritive and rich in essential fatty acids, carotenoids and antioxidants. It is particulary rich in gamma tocopherol and alpha-linolenic acid. This oil is gaining increasing attention by cosmeceutical manufacturers and the spa and aromatherapy industry.
Elderberry Seed Oil, with properties for moisturizing and protecting skin & hair, can be used in wide r ange of personal care products like bath oils, body and facial creams and hair care formulations.
Elderberr y Seed Oil seed oil is also valued as edible oil and often used to enhance and refine other edible oils, it can be added to natural products that have an anti- inflammatory and decongesting effect.
|Use||Cosmetics (body lotions/creams, eye creams and hair car e products) Nutricosmetics (Beauty from within) Nutritional supplements|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%|
|Expiring date||Given on the label.|