- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
Exfoliating and moisturizing cream with urea (10% ), salicilic acid (2%) and lactic acid (2%)
The cream is intended for dry and exfoliating skin. It is especially effective for calloused parts of the skin such as feet, knees or elbows.
Urea is a very efficient moisturizing substance that can be used for care of every type of skin, but is especially recommended for dry and psoriasis skin, that requires extreme lubrication. What is more, due to its intensive exfoliating abilities it enables biologically active substances to penetrate the skin easily. It softens, refreshes and makes the skin more flexible.
Salicylic acid contained in the cream has a so dissolve in fats, in addition to the exfoliating include the ability to penetrate through the hair follicles. By this very helps in the treatment of acne. Unclogs pores and reduces the formation of pimples, while cleansing the skin. Due to the fact that salicylic acid is more genial than AHAs can be used for the care of even sensitive and dry skin.
urea is a perfect ingredient in cosmetics for acne skin excessively dry and flaky. It is a component of NMF, natural moisturizing factor or the skin, responsible for its proper hydration. This causes exfoliation of horny layer of the epidermis. It increases the permeability of the stratum corneum, making it easier penetration of biologically active substances. Softens, refreshes and tones the skin. In the case of sensitive skin it is advisable to lower the concentration of the acid and urea.
Natural peppermint oil exhibits anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-acne, analgesics and anesthetics. It soothes itching and regenerates the skin.
Properties of the cream:
- highly moisturizes
- It has a peeling effect even on very rough skin with psoriatic lesions
- prevents ingrown hairs after epilation
- moisturize the skin and regulates exfoliation
- very well it helps in the treatment of eczema (eg. on the hands) recommended use: once a day at night
- prepares the skin for the application of active substances
- soothes and refreshes
Components (INCI): Aqua, Urea, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glicerin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, D-Panthenol, Tocopheryl, Mint Oil, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate20, Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Benzoate
Use no more than twice a day
At a temperature of 21 deg. C