- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous Earth/Terrede Diatomées) - Algin - Calcium Sulfate - Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate - Spirulina Maxima Powder - Trisodium Phosphate
Firming peel-off algae mask is recommended mainly for mature skin. We offer a professional product which only requires to add some water to receive a ready-to-use mask
The mask supports moisturizing of upper skin layers. It nourishes and provides it with valuable ingredients.
The mask contains spirulina which is rich in natural provitamin A and proteins indispensable for the regeneration of epidermis. Additionally, it stimulates the regeneration of elastic fibres and fibroblasts. What is more, spirulina is a source of proteins, vitamins, minerals, non-saturated fatty acids, amino acids, linoleic and linolenic acids and finally beta-carotene which's concentration 10 times exceeds the one present in carrots. Other vitamins present in spirulina are the following: B1, B2, B12, folic and pantothenic acid, niacin, biotin, vitamin E and C.
The presence of sea polysaccharides additionally accelerates the process of epidermis reconstruction and the skin cell restoration.
The mask immediately gives the feeling of freshness, lasting for a long time It improves skin's blood circulation, nourishes and moisturizes it as well as rebuilds collagen fibers due to its anti-aging properties.
1. Use in 2:3 ratio, i.e. 2 parts of mask should be spread in 3 parts of mineral or spring non-carbonated water.
2. Stir until you receive smooth, homogenous mass.
3. Next, quickly put the mass on the face and the neck.
4. Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes, starting with the edges.
5. Rinse the face and the neck with water.
|Use||mask for face, neck and neckline|
||Up to 100%.|
|Storage||Tightly closed in the room temperature, away from direct light and moisture.|
||Given on the label.|
Recipes for serums under algae masks, clays and muds: