- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
Product has the ECOCERT certificate
INCI: Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Flower Water
White tea flower water is acquired in a process of tea buds distillation. Thanks to its antiaging abilities, white tea is often called “The elixir of youth”. In comparison with green tea, white tea has far more antioxidant compounds e.g. vitamin C, which contributes to high antioxidant (delaying the aging process) abilities of white tea.
Additionally, white tea moisturizes and brightens the skin, which helps in repairing after sun damage. It has refreshing and firming abilities.White tea is also an inhibitor for elastase – enzyme that destroys elastin in skin. What is more, it contains polyphenols, which protects the organism from free radicals (harmful substances that cause changes in cell’s DNA).
Addition to tonics and antiaging creams
After sunbathing cosmetics
Addition to hair products (shampoos, conditioners)
It can be used directly on skin as a tonic..
Recommended for all types of skin.
|Usage||Cosmetics: creams, tonics, hair conditioners, after sunbathing cosmetics|
|Optimal concentration||Up to 100%. It can be used directly on the skin.|
|Storage||Refrigerator, tightly closed package|