- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Kaolin Clay
Clays have a high mineral content and are excellent to use for cleansing, detoxifying, drawing, exfoliating and toning the skin. They come from Argiletz, France and are mined at specific depths in areas free from contamination. These clays are used in masks, poultices and absorbent powders.
Kaolin clay is a white clay and is also known as China clay. It has the gentlest drawing action of all the clays, so it is recommended for sensitive skin types. It soothes and softens the skin and makes a great homemade exfoliating scrub when added to ground oatmeal. You can blend it with your facial cleanser or with Jojoba oil.
Blend 1 tbsp clay with distilled or floral water to form a thin paste. Application should remain on the skin for 20-30 minutes. It will dry and feel tight on the skin. Remove using warm water and a facecloth.
|Use:||Face and body masks, face creams, body lotions, face tonics.|
From 2% to 100%
|Storage:||Dry, dark place.|
|Solubility:||Insoluble in water, in water to form a suspension.|
||Given on the label.|