- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
We offer a set for individual preparation of eye-liner.
Gel eye-liner is produced from natural ingredients. With it you may create perfect make up and define the depth of feminine look. Our product has thick, gel consistency which allows to draw a line with just one brush stroke and it dries on an eyelid immediately after application.
Xanthan gum is a perfect hydrocolloid which is responsible for proper density and stability of products to which it is added. Xnathan solutions have high viscosity and are perfect for the production of suspensions.
Gliceryna Glycerine has perfect alleviating properties and it perfectly moistens very dry epidermis.
Konserwant naturalny -Natural preservative — its aim is to prevent the creation of microbiological impurities which spoil cosmetics — it is more mild in comparison to traditional preserving agents.
Set components to prepare 50 g of eye-liner (that is 2-3:
Xanthan gum – 0,8 g
Water – 14,5 g (not included in the set)
Natural preservative – 0,2 g
Glycerine – 3 g
Water – 21,5 g(not included in the set)
Pigments – 10 g g (not included in the
- 20 g plastic box in the set — 3
The quantity of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured.
You may add pigments as you please. You may mix mat pigments with pearl ones (micas). As a result you will have a unique cosmetic with deep colour and pearl hue.
Additional elements (not included in the set):
Water (distilled, demineralized) — 14.5 g + 21.5 g (measure with attached pipette or measuring vessel)
Pigments – 10 g
The set does not contain pigments. The quantity of pigments in the formula is maximum 20% (it equals 10 g of pigments for 50 g
You may buy these pigments online in the section ""Pigments."".
Preparation of eye-liner::
Check whether the received set is complete..
Adhering to the basic rules of hygiene prepare work place and additional elements which are not included in the set such as water and pigments.
- Start by preparing xnathan gum solution in the first container (a beaker) — mix phase A ingredients until the gel becomes homogeneous.
Add all phase B ingredients to the second container (a beaker). Mix until the fluid becomes homogeneous.
Next blend both solution, mixing them precisely until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Put eye-liner into a box.
The eye-liner is ready to use.
In room temperature up to 25 °C. In a tightly shut
No less than 6 months.