- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
We offer a set for individual preparation of a cosmetic.
Gel eye shade is a long lasting, efficient and very handy product which is produced from natural ingredients. The shade should be distributed on a eyelid with a finger. The amount of used cosmetics may be easily dosed. When it dries, the eyelid becomes brightened and defined. It creates a thin film on the skin so it does not cake. When you add pearl pigments to it (micas) you will have beautiful, metallic glow. Even though it is a long lasting product, it may be easily washed off.
Xanthan gum is a perfect hydrocolloid which is responsible for proper density and stability of products to which it is added. Xnathan solutions have high viscosity and are perfect for the production of suspensions.
Glycerine has perfect alleviating properties and it perfectly moistens very dry epidermis.
Sea algae complex is a botanic complex of algae extracts including ascophyllum, spirulin, laminaria, bladderwrack and nori. The composition of the extract was specially designed for intensive regeneration, moistening and anti-cellulite effects It perfectly heals inflammatory conditions and irritations, brings relief and restores skin lipidic balance.
preservative — its aim is to prevent the creation of microbiological impurities which spoil cosmetics — it is more mild in comparison to traditional preserving agents.
Set components to prepare 50 g of eye shade (that is 2-3 eye
Xanthan gum – 0,6 g
Water — 14.4 g (not included in the
Natural preservative – 0,20 g
Glycerine – 4 g
Water — 20.80 g (not included in the
Algae– 2,5 g
- Bamboo powder – 2,5 g
- Pearl pigments — 5 g (not included in the
- 20 g plastic box in the set — 3
The quantity of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured..
You may add pigments as you please.
Additional elements (not included in the set):
Pigments– 5 g
- Water (distilled, demineralized) — 14.4 g + 20.75 g (measure with attached measuring vessel)
measuring vessel) The set does not contain pigments. The quantity of pigments in the formula is maximum 10% (it equals 5 g of pigments for 50 g of.
You may buy these pigments online in the section "Pigments."".
Preparation of eye shade:
Check whether the received set is complete.
Adhering to the basic rules of hygiene prepare work place and additional elements which are not included in the set such as water and pigments.
- Start by preparing xnathan gum solution in the first container (a beaker) — mix phase A ingredients until the gel becomes homogeneous.
Add all phase B ingredients to the second container (a beaker). Mix until the fluid becomes homogeneous.
Next blend both solution, mixing them precisely until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Mix slowly phase C ingredients (pigments and bamboo powder) and add them to the aqueous solution.
Finally, mix everything precisely until the mass becomes homogeneous. Put eye shades into boxes.
Eye shades are ready to use.
In room temperature up to 25 °C. In a tightly shut receptace.
No less than 6 months.