- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
Gel toner with Azeloyl Glycine for acne skin
Toner with Azeloyl Glycine is intended mostly for people with acne, oily and seborrheic skin that has tendencies for blackheads and discolorations.
Azeloyl Glycine is an active ingredient that combines properties of two substances: azeloyl acid and glycine amino acid. It has bactericidal, anti-inflammation and minor exfoliation abilities. It stops development of Propionibacterium acnes bacteria, which takes major part in acne pathogenesis. It regulates lipid balance of your skin. Additionally, it stops melatonin synthesis (skin colorant), which is beneficial for people with acne, rosacea and discolorations.
NMF is a substance that protects skin from dehydration. It helps to keep the correct amount of water in upper layers of skin. It is also crucial in supporting correct physical properties of outer layers of the skin (Stratum corneum). NMF contains amino acids, urea, AHA acids and its lactates, as well as PCA.
Hyaluronic acid binds water in epidermis, prevents wrinkles from developing and makes skin flexible and resilient. It protects the skin from drying and enhances its protective abilities.
D-Panthenol moisturizes and firms the skin. It soothes irritations and inflammations. It also enhances epidermis regeneration and wound healing.
Niacinamide (vitamin PP) used in cosmetics regulates skin’s hydration, enhances its flexibility and has anti-ageing abilities. It decreases discolorations left on the skin and prevents new blemishes from occurring. It decreases sebum synthesis and reduces number of comedones.
INCI: Aqua, D-Panthenol, Niacynamide, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Hyaluronic Acid, , Sodium PCA, Glucose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Lysine, Glycine, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Use no more than twice a day
At a temperature of 21 deg. C