INCI: Lycium Barbarum Fruit Powder Extract
Goji Berry Extract was made by properly drying a selected portion of fruit. The proper drying ensures that the extract will have the properties of a fresh fruit. Goji berry is a trade name for the fruit of two types of boxthorn: Lycium chinense and Lycium barbarum. Goji berries are widely used, because they contain plenty of antioxidants which help your skin in preserving its youthful look and elasticity. They slow down the ageing process and protect cells against free radicals. They contain 18 types of amino acids, 21 trace elements, vitamin C, vitamins from group B and minerals: iron, calcium, zinc, selenium, non-saturated fatty acids, flavonoids and much more.
In terms of nutritive value, goji berries are among the most valuable fruits on our planet.
They have special regenerative and anti-ageing properties. They also reduce small wrinkles, strengthen facial structure and improve its firmness and tension. Goji Berries Extract is a perfect product for the care of dry and damaged hair. The hair becomes nourished and regenerated.
- A natural skin lifting
- Accelerates the process of epidermis regeneration
- Improves skin firmness
- Improves face oval
- Increases the production of collagen fibres, improving skin firmness and density
- A great moistening agent for your skin which improves its colour, decreases discolourations and brightens freckles
- Perfect for the care of skin around eyes – visibly reduces wrinkles and makes skin more firm
- Enhances skin look, so that it looks youthful, has anti-ageing and antioxidant properties
Use Antioxidant and anti-ageing cosmetics (masks and creams); hair cosmetics
5-100% (serums, creams and hair masks );
100% (facial masks)
|Storage||In a tightly closed receptacle Protect against light and humidity|
|Specific weight||0,7 g/ml|
Orange powder with a walnut fragrance