INCI: Hellianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract
Goji berries oil (macerate)Goji berry is a trading name for fruits of Lycium chinense and Lycium
Having plenty of antioxidants which help your skin look firmer and younger, they are often used in cosmetic industry. Goji berries slow down ageing process and protect your cells against free radicals. They contain 18 amino acids, 21 trace elements, vitamin C, vitamins from group B, mineral elements, e.g. iron, calcium, zinc, selenium, non-saturated fatty acids, flavonoids and many more.
In terms of nutritional value these are the most valuable fruits on our planet.
They have special regenerative and anti-ageing properties. As a result, small wrinkles are removed, your face structure is strengthened and your skin becomes firm and tensed. Goji berries oil is a perfect product for dry and damaged hair. It has perfect nutritional and regenerative properties.
- natural skin lifting
- better regeneration of the epidermis
- improved skin firmness
- improved face oval
- increased production of collagen fibres which enhance firmness and density of your skin
- great moistening properties and better skin colour - diminish your discolourations and bleach your freckles
- iperfect for your skin around eyes - get visibly firmer skin and more shallow wrinkles
- improved look of your skin which becomes younger (anti-ageing and antioxidative properties)
- the oil has a unique property - it prevents creation of milia around your eyes
Note: the product is for external use only
an additive to creams, body and face balms, a component of hair conditioners. It may be used for hair oiling and in washing oils. Apply on affected areas of your skin.
|use||in addition to creams, lotions for face and body care, and the component hair conditioners. Can be used for hair oiling and cleaning oils.For the lubrication of problem or pathological.|
|Recommended||to 100% recommended for 10% in cosmetic products.|
|Storage||A semi-dark, clean place in the temperature of 15-20 st. C.|