- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Jasmine hydrolat (hydrosol) - ECOCERT
- Dried marigold (calendula) petals
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Hydrolyzed Silk
Hydrolyzed silk protein protein is, in its chemical composition, extremely similar to proteins present in the skin and hair. Owing to its low molecular mass, it has an ability to penetrate the skin and hair deeply combining moisturizing and film-forming properties. In hair-care preparations, the silk protein increases the property of keeping moisture on the surface of hair improving its susceptibility to arrangement, preventing electrification and providing elasticity, healthy look, softness as well as silk polish.
In hair conditioners ("fluid hair"), in the presence of keratin which supplements the lack of natural compounds building the structure of a hair, it is especially recommended for intensive regeneration of weak and damaged hair as a result of hairdresser's procedures as well as harmful factors of the environment.
The silk protein added to skin-care products helps in keeping moisture on the skin surface producing pleasant and long-lasting feeling of freshness and smoothness. As any emollient, hydrolyzed silk protein makes the skin silky smooth and nice to touch. It gives an effect of light lifting.
Amino-acids with lesser molecular mass which are a part of silk matter can penetrate the inside of both damaged as well as healthy hair or inside the epidermis, therefore, increasing and simultaneously preserving the effect of deep moisturizing (deep conditioning effect). Polypeptides with long chain and high molecular mass which are a part of silk matter have strong film-forming properties and, therefore, are recommended for the care treatment of hair. They create a kind of very thin protective film/membrane on the skin/hair surface, increasing the ability to keep moisture and the impression of nice touch as well as improving hair combing.
|Use||Hair and nail conditioners, mascaras, hair and skin-care gels, face and neck creams, after-shave balms and fluids, hand creams, face tonics, body balms|
From 1,0 to 5,0%.
|Storage||A semi-dark, clean and dry place in room temperature|
|Solubility||Soluble in water and alcohols but insoluble in fats|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|
The product is used in recipes: