- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Natural Base Cream
The product has the ECOCERT certificate
INCI: Crataegus oxyacantha (Hawthorn) Flower Water
Hawthorn flower water is acquired in a process of Crataegus laevigata distillation. The flower is commonly known as the mayflower. Its main chemical ingredients are flavonoids and connected with them Proanthocyanidins. Rutin, hyperoside, vitexin or rhamnoside are just examples of these compounds. Flavone glycosides such as hyperoside, and rutin can be found in the inflorescence of hawthorn..
It is extremely beneficial as its healing substances (mainly flavnones) penetrates into blood vessels and accelerates skin’s blood circulation. It is recommended especially for sensitive and couperose skin. It has soothing and calming abilities. It can be used, as an addition to cosmetics that are destined for dry, brittle and dandruff hair.
It can be used as an addition to cosmetics or directly on the skin as a tonic.
|Usage||Cosmetics: sensitive and couperose skin cosmetics. Shampoos, conditioners, tonics..|
|Optimal concentration||Up to 100%. It can be used directly on the skin.|
|Storage||Refrigerator, tightly closed package|
|pH||From 3,4 do 4,0|