- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Natural Base Cream
Hydrolate fruit prickly pear fig - ECOCERT
The product has been certified by ECOCERT
INCI: Prickly pear (Opuntia ficus indica) organic distillate
Fig opuntia fruit’s hydrolate is extremely rich in vitamin C, provitamins A, as well as in vitamin E, sugars and peptides. It is a source of many elements and mineral salts. It has anti-aging and regenerating abilities. The hydrolate nourishes, firms the skin, enhances epidermis regeneration process and also it has demulcent, palliative and anti-allergic properties. It stimulates skins natural process, which influences the correct functioning of the skin’s immune system. It normalizes sebaceous glands functioning.
- Anti-wrinkle abilities. It also prevents premature skin aging.
- Regulates skin’s pH
- Perfect cosmetic for dry, sensitive and aging skin as well as for delicate, easy to irritate or in need of regeneration. It is also a good choice for skin with tendency to sebaceous glands clogging.
- Protects the skin from UV rays because of its anti-oxidizing abilities.
- Regenerates dry and damaged hair.
- Softly brightens the skin’s color
Softly brightens the skin’s color.
|Usage||In cosmetics: creams, tonics, hair conditioners|
|Optimal concentration||Up to 100%, It can be used directly on the skin|
|Storage||Fridge, tightly closed package|