- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
Produkt posiada certyfikat ECOCERT
INCI: Pelargonium graveolens flower water
Geranium water is acquired from the flowers of pelargonium graveolens. It is a perfect moisturizer and has anti-oxidizing abilities, what makes it a perfect choice for dry and mature skin.
It is widely known because of its anti-acne and demulcent properties. It regulates the work of sebaceous glands. It refreshes and relaxes tired face skin and works anti-bacterial and anti-viral. The Geranium water is highly recommended for oily, acne and seborrheic skin. When used in hair cosmetics it has ant-dandruff abilities and it relieves head’s skin inflammations.
The hydrolat improves blood circulation, enhances and seals blood vessels, what makes it perfect product for skin with broken capillaries. In addition it regulates the economy of liquids in the body and helps to reduce cellulite.
Addition to tonics and anti-aging creams, for acne, seborrheic skin and skin with broken capillaries
Anti-dandruff cosmetics (shampoos, conditioners, tints)
It can be used directly on the skin as a tonic.
It is recommended for every type of skin.
Packaging : Plastic pharmaceutic bottles.
|Usage||In cosmetics: creams, tonics, hair conditioners|
|Optimal concentration||Up to 100%, It can be used directly on the skin|
|Storage||Fridge, tightly closed package|