- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
Jasmine hydrolat (hydrosol) - ECOCERT
New! Special Price!
The product is certified by ECOCERT
INCI: Organic Jasmine Destillate (Jasminum officinale)
Suitable for mature and dry skin, specializes in hydration. It is soothing and warming and is sometimes described as euphoric with aphrodisiac mood lifting qualities. Added to a bath or sprayed onto the bed sheets to create romantically enticing mood. Hydrolats are the liquid residues from the steam distillation process which is used to extract essential oils. This aromatic ingredient is soluble in water, and not so concentrate and high volatility as essential oils. Hydrolat have comprehensive applications, such as spray onto the face with eyes closed, which helps to soothe and calm the skin. Moreover, it can be used as a toner, to make facial masks and other skincare products.
softens and moisturizes the skin;
- soothes irritation, reduces the burning sensation and unpleasant odors;
seals the epidermal lipid barrier - rejuvenates and nourishes the skin;
rejuvenated by strengthening collagen and reduce fine wrinkles;
improves skin texture.
|Use||In cosmetics: ideal for all skin types, but especially suitable for sensitive and delicate, mature, preparations for hair care - shampoos, conditioners, serums.|
||Up to 100% may be applied directly to the skin.|
|pH||From 3,4 to 4,0|
||Given on the label.|