- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
Linden blossom hydrolat (hydrosol) ECOCERT
The product is certified by ECOCERT
INCI: Tilia Cordata Flower Water
Linden blossom hydrosol (distilled water) is very appreciated for its soothing and draining effect on the skin and can be used as a facial tonic or added to an aqueous cream for hypersensitive skins. It also relaxes the tissues and will give a refreshed in the morning if applying in a night cream.
Linden is a soft hydrolate. Eliminates peeling, restores, tones your skin, producing fine exquisite flavour. Fully natural product received by steam distillation without any synthetic ingredients.
Hydrolate contains the majority of the active substances of linden, phytoncids, flavonoids, vitamin C, carotinoids, saponins, glicosides, tannins and essential oil. Hydrolates soothe and nourish very sensitive or/and inflamed skin in case when any other substances are extremely strong.
ATTENTION! Aromatic waters are the products responsive to light, high temperatures and microbial contamination.
Put on your skin twice a day (in the morning and in the evening) after cleaning cosmetics, and all the day to moisturize the skin.
Recommended for skin:
dry and damaged,
|Use||Skin care, after shave cosmetics.|
||Up to 100%|
|pH||From 3,4 to 4,0|
||Given on the label|
product is certified by ECOCERT