In our offer you can find a set for quick individual preparation of eye shadows.
Loose eye shade is a long lasting and well covering product which may be easily distributed on the eyelid. The set allows to prepare the shade in any desired colour and concentration of pigments. The preparation is really easy. In a matter of moments you will be able to conjure up a whole palette of colours! It is recommended to mix different colours to create unique hues.
The base for loose eye shade may be created by mixing ingredients in a zipper bag or a coffee grinder. You may also grind them in a mortar, however, the use of coffee grinder is the quickest and most comfortable. In case you decide to use the grinder, it should be new and used only for the preparation of cosmetics.
Set components to prepare 10 g of an eye:
Mica sunrise – 5,5 g
Zinc oxide– 0,5 g
Bamboo powder – 1 g
Balance gold - 0,5g
Binding agent — 0.5g — the set does not contain a binding agent and you should prepare it individually or purchase in our shop.
Pigments — the set does not contain pigments. Recommended concentration in eye shadows is 10–60%, depending on the expected colour. Unique colours may be produced by blending different colourful pigments..
3 plastic boxes 20
- 1 smart jar for powders
3 zipper bags to mix pigments with base
The amount of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured..
Additional elements which are not included in the set:
Preparation of the eye shade::
Check whether the received set is complete.
Prepare work place adhering to the basic rules of hygiene.
- Pour all products form the set into a zipper bag, next close the zipper bag in such a way to leave a little air inside. Finally move and crumple the bag until the ingredients blend completely.
- Next, add the binding agent (0.5 g ~ 0.55 ml) and mix everything again. Mix powder becomes homogeneous and lumpless.
Preparation of an eye shade in a coffee grinder::
- Pour all ingredients form the set into the grinder and grind them. Grinding should be quick (max. 1 second) and repetitious so as not to make the mass hot.
- Next, add the binding agent (0.5 g ~ 0.55 ml) and mix
Preparation of an eye shade in a mortar:
- Pour all ingredients for the set into the mortar and grind them until the mass becomes smooth.
- Next, add the binding agent (0.5 g ~ 0.55 ml) and grind
Chosen pigments should be added to the base inside plastic bags.
Pour a small amount of a base into a plastic bag, add small amount of pigments (at you discretion). Close the bag and mix its content by pressing it in a hand and pouring form one side to the other. After about 1 minute the eye shade is ready. There should be enough base to prepare at least 4 eye shades.
To store the eye shades use boxes from the set or buy some jars in our e-store..