- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A plastic bottle 30 ml with metering and dosing element.
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- French Green Clay
- A plastic bottle 15 ml with metering and dosing element.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
INCI: Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil & Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
Macadamia Butter is created by mixing Macadamia Oil with hydrated vegetable oil. Macadamia Butter contains non saturated fatty acids, fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 9), lecithin, and palmitoleic acid which is one of the ingredients absorbed by the skin readily. The butter is used to regenerate, protect, and treat skin. It may be found in ageing skin care products, prevents creation of cellulite, heals small skin damages and sun irritations. Plus, it softens and smooths epidermis and can be used for gentle and sensitive skins. The butter may be effectively applied directly on skin as an independent cosmetic or added to other cosmetic products, e.g. face and body creams and balms. It dries quickly and does not leave an impression of oily skin. Macadamia Butter is recommended for every type of skin.
- Plastic pharmaceutical receptacles
|Use||Cosmetic industry: hair, body and face skin care cosmetics.|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, apply directly on skin.|
|Storage||In dry and cool place, protect against sunlight, keep under 25°C.|